In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HAN SOT PERFORMING ARTS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
- Hans Breder, Who Created a New Frontier, Breaking Artistic Boundaries, Dies at 81
By WILLIAM GRIMES - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The German-born Mr. Breder left New York for the University of Iowa to establish the first interdisciplinary art program of its kind.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- 2017 McKnight Fellows in Visual and Performing Arts Announced
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Designed to recognize outstanding mid-career Minnesota-based artists in the visual arts, composition, theater, and dance, the fellowships include a $25,000 stipend....
- Art Gallery Closures Grow for Small and Midsize Dealers
By ROBIN POGREBIN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
Large galleries with multiple locations grab wider audiences, dominate art fairs and focus on trophy works. Closures threaten emerging artists.