Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAN SOL TAX SERVICE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise!
By Jeannie Fox - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nonprofits are being asked to pay fees for government services. Is that fair?
The post Reminder: Not All Fees are Taxes in Disguise! appeared first on Non Profit News For Nonprofit Organizations | Nonprofit Quarterly.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.
- A Street Fight Among Grocers to Deliver Your Milk, Eggs, Bananas
By RACHEL ABRAMS - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Bananas can’t get cold. Milk mustn’t tip. Online food delivery still trips up companies. A day on the truck shows why.
- News Analysis: As Uber Stumbles, Lyft Sees an Opening, and Bites Its Tongue
By KEVIN ROOSE - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
It has been a rough, scandal-filled year for Uber. But don’t expect John Zimmer, Lyft’s president, to gloat about his competitor’s misfortunes.