The 14-acre beachfront spread on Meadow Lane in Southampton, N.Y., was assembled from four parcels of land and includes several homes.
hampton structures, inc.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Dec 08, 1978)
NYS Filing Date
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1978 - HAMPTON STRUCTURES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Hamptons Property Asks $150 Million
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Hamptons Homes Blur the Line Between Inside and Out
By MARCELLE SUSSMAN FISCHLER - Friday Jul 14, 2017
From $50 million mansions to more modest homes, the focus is on outdoor spaces that blend seamlessly with the living room.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- A Winning Design for a New York Monument to Gay and Transgender People
By JOSHUA BARONE - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Gov. Andrew M. Cuomo announced that the artist Anthony Goicolea had been selected to design the monument in Hudson River Park in Manhattan.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Patriots owner spent $90K on a 4-day Hamptons hideaway
By Jennifer Gould Keil - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Robert Kraft, the billionaire owner of the New England Patriots and a pal of President Donald Trump, recently plunked down a cool $90,000 to spend four nights in the Hamptons. Kraft’s rental of choice was this home (shown above) at 47 Crescent Ave. in Water Mill. The Farrell Building Co.-designed spread is on the market...