The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
697 BROOKFIELD ROAD
ESSEX, NEW YORK, 12936
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HAMMER TIME BUILDERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- 3 important tips for bot builders
By Matthias Keller, Kayak - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
GUEST: In 2017, it’s time for artificial intelligence (AI) to be part of your company’s strategy. More than 10 million Amazon Echo devices have been sold in the US alone and 1 billion people use Facebook Messenger each month. Consumers are slowly starting to embrace the tens of thousands of third-party skills, chatbots and mobile AI […]
- Water Pik acquired for $1 billion by owner of Trojan condoms
By Post Staff Report - Monday Jul 17, 2017
Church & Dwight, the maker of Arm & Hammer toothpaste and Trojan condoms, said on Monday it will buy privately held Water Pik Inc. for about $1 billion in cash. Fort Collins, Colo.-based Water Pik makes items in the oral health space including flossers and electric toothbrushes, as well as shower heads. Its namesake product,...
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?