NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Sep 30, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAMMACHER SCHLEMMER MERGER CO., INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Week in iOS Accessories and Cases: A tablet stand that will help you keep cool
By Joel Mathis - By Joel Mathis - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
- Sprint looks for alternative to T-Mobile merger: sources
By Reuters - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Sprint Corp has proposed a merger with Charter Communications Inc as the wireless carrier seeks an alternative to a deal with T-Mobile US Inc that has so far not come to fruition, according to sources familiar with the matter. Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp, which controls Sprint, proposed a complex transaction that would create a new...
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Verizon boss says ‘we’ll see’ on merger speculation
By Richard Morgan - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
SUN VALLEY, Idaho — The chilly morning air didn’t dampen the spirits of Verizon CEO Lowell McAdam as he and other media execs did the mogul walk into the opening of Allen & Co.’s annual billionaire shindig here. McAdam is reportedly under great pressure to cut a deal — and soon — to compete with...
- Charter shares soar after it says it’s not interested in Sprint
By Reuters - Monday Jul 31, 2017
U.S. cable operator Charter Communications Inc’s shares shot up nearly 14 percent on Monday after the company said it was not interested in buying wireless carrier Sprint Corp (S.N). A deal between the two could be complex and disruptive, analysts said, noting financing issues, complicated ownerships and the possibility of upending existing partnerships. A merger...