Billy McFarland, the entrepreneur behind the failed Fyre Festival, appeared at his bail hearing on Saturday, represented by a public defender.
hamburg music festival inc.
5687 main street
williamsville, new york, 14221
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - HAMBURG MUSIC FESTIVAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Fyre Festival Organizer Released on $300,000 Bail
By BEN SISARIO - Saturday Jul 1, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- 20,000 flee spectacular fire at music festival in Barcelona
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- How to Not Get Ripped Off at Summer Music Festivals
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The average musical festival pass costs $100 a day. Here are five ways to protect your stuff and avoid losing money.
- Top music festival canceled as reports of sexual assault pile up
By Lauren Tousignant - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
The organizers of a major Swedish music festival have canceled next year’s event after reports that dozens of women were sexually assaulted at the festival over the weekend. Four rapes and 23 sexual assaults were reported at Bravalla, which bills itself as the country’s largest music festival. One woman said she was forced to have...