Some researchers call it a major breakthrough, but others say it's a "nothingburger."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HALLMARK IN STONE INC
AROUND THE WEB
- 300,000 year-old “early Homo sapiens” sparks debate over evolution
By Annalee Newitz - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- The Confederate Monuments: Dead Stones and Real Monsters
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Leftist iconoclasts clamor against Confederate monuments to fight "white supremacy," but their proposed solution is just as bad as the imagined problem they claim to want to eradicate.
- Islamic State-Linked Militants Storm New Village in Philippines
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Militants aligned with Islamic State attacked a village and fought with security forces in the southern Philippines, spreading a bloody conflict about 50 miles south of where government forces have been battling Islamist insurgents for more than a month.
- Oliver Stone Interviews The Most Interesting Man In The World
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Somehow, Oliver Stone gained an incredible amount of access to Vladimir Putin -- a man you wouldn't expect would be so eager to talk so publicly about so many subjects.
- Rolling Stone to Pay $1.65 Million to Fraternity Over Discredited Rape Story
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The magazine has agreed to settle a lawsuit with the fraternity at the center of a discredited article in which a woman claimed she had been gang raped.