Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HALL OF FAME BARBERSHOP UNISEX 2 LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
- Andy Roddick inducted into Tennis Hall of Fame
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
- Colbert launches 'Trump Attacked Me on Twitter' hall of fame
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Why Bonds and Clemens deserve to be in the Hall of Fame
By Larry Getlen - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
When the Baseball Hall of Fame inducts five new members next Sunday, Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens will be absent once again, shunned for using performance enhancing drugs (PEDs). And that, according to baseball writer Jay Jaffe, is totally unfair. Even Babe Ruth reportedly injected himself with an extract derived from sheep testicles in a...
- More Expansion-Era Stars Deserve Plaques In Cooperstown - How The Hall Of Fame Can Achieve Balance
By Matt Eddy - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
Trammell and Whitaker formed the backbone of the 1980s Tigers.
The post More Expansion-Era Stars Deserve Plaques In Cooperstown appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.