One reviewer: “Dota killed Half-Life 3. Nuff said.”
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Mar 20, 1996)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 22, 1987
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1987 - HALF & HALF, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Steam reviewers bomb Dota 2 over lack of Half-Life 3
By Kyle Orland - Monday Aug 28, 2017
- Email Seen As Top Internal Messaging Tool Through 2020
Thursday Jul 27, 2017
Email will remain the chief internal communications vehicle through 2020. But it may then lose some ground to instant messaging, according to a pair of studies by Robert Half Technology Inc.
- Executive Issues: Half-Truths About Talent Management
By Jean Lobell - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
In this period of fake news and alternative facts, we might feel a bit weary of hearing a term such as “half-truths.” But there is an anonymous quote that approximates what I mean by a half-truth: “Beware of the half-truth. You may have gotten hold of the wrong half...
The post Executive Issues: Half-Truths About Talent Management appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- A Dip in the Living Room Pool
Friday Sep 15, 2017
In a slowing luxury real estate market, developers are investing in amenities to attract buyers. Explore Soori High Line, where more than half of the units come with private, saltwater pools.
- Potential Half-Life 3 plot outed by series writer Marc Laidlaw
By Mark Walton - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Given Valve's recent e-sports focus, this is about as close to closure as we're going to get.
- Why don’t you make your own Half-Life 3 if you’re so smart?
By Kyle Orland - Wednesday Aug 30, 2017
"Epistle 3 Jam" asks you to create the sequel Valve won't.