Villagers in India say they’re being terrorized by an occult gang harvesting women’s hair. The wily witches and warlocks are thought to sneak into bedrooms at night and chop off the ladies’ manes, reports say. Police in India’s Jodhpur district have increased patrols after 12 women have been attacked within the last two weeks, some...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HAIRS TO YOU, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Villagers in India fear occult gang is cutting off women’s hair
By Joshua Rhett Miller - Friday Jul 14, 2017
- Hair Treatment: 6 Foods To Prevent Hair Loss
By Emmanuel Victor - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Hair loss is an issue that both men and women are concerned about. It can affect the way you look and feel about yourself. In some cases, it can even weigh your self-confidence down. Hair loss can occur for many reasons, such as stress, frequent use of chemicals, heat tools, diseases and hormonal changes. However, […]
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.