Fuzic, the Indianapolis-based marketing tech startup, announced this week that it has closed on a $3 million seed funding round, bringing the total amount of money raised since inception to $3.5 million. Fuzic’s backers include High Alpha, Allos Ventures, and Hyde Park Venture Partners, as well as local angel investors. “We are very impressed with […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 04, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HAFEEZ & HAFEEZ HOLDINGS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fuzic Closes on $3.5 Million Seed Round, Plans to Expand Reach
By Sarah Schmid Stevenson - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Never believe any breaking report on Twitter naming this comedian as the attacker
By Gianluca Mezzofiore - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Following the terrorist attack near a mosque in north London, fake reports started circulating on Twitter that British authorities identified the attacker as an American man named Sam Hyde:
However, no such claim has been made by Met Police or other law enforcement agencies.
Sam Hyde is a familiar face for whoever has been watching hoaxes and fake news closely in the past few years.More about Twitter, London, Comedian, Alt Right, and Terrorist Attacks
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- A car park space in Hong Kong just sold for the low low price of $664,260
By Yvette Tan - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a city where land is sparse, even parking lots go for a premium.
A parking space in Hong Kong has been sold for a record $664,260 (HK$ 5.18 million) — making it the most expensive parking space in the world, according to the South China Morning Post.
At just 188 square feet, or 17.5 square metres, that works out to a staggering $3,500 per square foot.
To put things in context, apartments in New York went for an average price of $1,750 per square foot, in mid-2016.Hong Kong, Parking Lot, Car Park, Property Prices, and World
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017