The Storm is a very capable hand-held computer that will appeal to BlackBerry users who have been pining for a touch-controlled device with a larger screen.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - HACH TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- BlackBerry's Storm Joins Touch-Phone Fray
Thursday Nov 20, 2008
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- The pitfalls and potential of inexpensive 3D scanning solutions
By Ars Staff - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Ars puts five home 3D scanning options to the ultimate test—scanning kids and clay cats.
- Jeb Bush and Derek Jeter are now rivals in Marlins bid
By Associated Press - Friday Jun 23, 2017
MIAMI — Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush has switched sides in pursuit of the Marlins, and he’s trying to beat out former teammate Derek Jeter. Bush has joined the group led by businessman Tagg Romney that is trying to buy the Marlins, a person familiar with the negotiations said Friday. The person confirmed Bush’s new...
- What Is A Sweet Almond Bush – Learn About Sweet Almond Bush Care
By Teo Spangler - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Supreme Court Rules for Bush Officials in Post-9/11 Suit
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The Supreme Court ruled that former Bush administration officials could not be sued for policies adopted after the terrorist attacks that led to the detainment of Muslims.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Bunya-Bunya? Plum Pine? A Melbourne Chef’s Rich Vocabulary
By SAM SIFTON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Ben Shewry, of the acclaimed Australian restaurant Attica, cooks in a culinary language that embraces the rare and the everyday, the new and the old.