Home remodeling site Houzz Inc. is finalizing a deal to raise $400 million in an investment that values the eight-year-old company at about $4 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - H. Q. REMODELING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Houzz Is Raising $400 Million at $4 Billion Valuation
Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Port Authority chairman supports selling Red Hook Container Terminal
By Daniel Geiger - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
The chairman of the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey revived an idea floated in recent years for the agency to sell off one its biggest and most valuable real estate assets: the Red Hook...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Dacor Launches Stylish First Creative Campaign
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
The campaign features supermodel Carolyn Murphy assessing a sterile white kitchen space and then using a chainsaw and sledgehammer to destroy it for a remodel.
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”