The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - H J'S STONE ARTISTRY RESTORATIONS L.L.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Lincoln-Sudbury Claims State Title to Round Out Final Nike/USL HSB Top 25
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Meet The Best Friends Behind Legendary Fader Magazine
By Chris Allen - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Rob Stone and Jon Cohen grew up together in Long Island, New York, before working in the music industry. In 1996, Rob started the creative agency Cornerstone and asked Jon to join him. Fader magazine was then born in 1999.
- GoPro selects ten brands to be first to use the Fusion spherical camera
By Matt Burns - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
If you’re just now hearing that GoPro is shipping the Fusion, chances are you’re not on the list. The company selected nine organizations and one travel blogger to be the first to receive the camera company’s spherical camera. This pilot program clearly shows that GoPro expects the Fusion to be mainly used by professional content creators and brands instead of moms and dads… Read More
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.