The challenge is a response to Pope Francis's call to "build bridges" and contribute to making the world a better place for all humankind....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - H.I.S. BRIDGEBUILDERS
AROUND THE WEB
- GHR Foundation, OpenIDEO Name 2017 BridgeBuilder Challenge Winners
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Sinclair) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Ancient Tradition Keeps Inca Bridge-Building Alive
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
High in the Peruvian Andes, several communities come together each June to destroy and rebuild a bridge, in a practice that dates back to the ancient Incans. Photo: Ryan Dube/The Wall Street Journal
- NY man due in court in killings of mom, sister, 3rd woman
Sunday Aug 13, 2017
HEMPSTEAD, N.Y. (AP) — A man accused of bludgeoning his mother, sister and another woman to death after being kicked out of his home on New York's Long Island is headed to court.Suffolk County police say Vanderhall had a history of emotional problems, and his mother had gotten a protective order against him and had thrown him out of their Hempstead home.
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Sunday Routine: How ASAP Ferg, Rapper, Spends His Sundays
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Aug 4, 2017
When he’s not on the road, the rapper and fashion designer likes to stroll through Harlem, where he grew up and still lives.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.