The President’s Malaria Initiative, started in 2005, has saved 1.7 million children in Africa for only $500 million a year, a new study finds.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - H.A.S.T.E. HELP AFRICA SAVE THEIR CHILDREN INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Global Health: U.S. Malaria Donations Saved Almost 2 Million African Children
By DONALD G. McNEIL Jr. - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Rory McIlroy hits 'home run' at Yankee Stadium
By Brentley Romine - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Rory McIlroy’s first home run at Yankee Stadium … well, it came off the face off a 6-iron. McIlroy was in Bronx, N.Y., to help (...)
- Africa’s Drone Delivery Is Zipping Past the US
By Jeremy Hsu - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Americans still can't get their burritos by drone delivery. But in Rwanda and soon Tanzania, air deliveries are already saving lives.
- Crusader Who Saved Elephants From Poachers Is Shot Dead in Tanzania
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Wayne Lotter, who helped found an organization to combat poaching and the ivory trade, was killed when two men opened the door to his car and one of them shot him.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.