A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GYPSY A GOGO, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: The Pull-Up
By SAM GRAHAM-FELSEN - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
A quest to perfect an exercise of form and strength.
- Naomi Watts takes a walk on the wild side in ‘Gypsy’
By Robert Rorke - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Gypsy Now available on Netflix In the Netflix drama “Gypsy,” Oscar nominee Naomi Watts plays a therapist with boundary issues. After hearing her patients’ confidences, Jean Holloway (Watts) leaves her Manhattan office and introduces herself to the people her clients have been talking about. Such as one young man’s ex-girlfriend. In some cases, Holloway uses...
- ‘Gypsy’ and the Problem of Well-Made Bad TV
By JAMES PONIEWOZIK - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
This Netflix drama, starring Naomi Watts as a woman leading a double life, is an example of how competence alone doesn’t make a series worth watching.
- Market Turns Upside-Down as Go-Go Tech Stocks Join Slow-Mo Funds
Monday Jun 19, 2017
This month’s brief technology-stock rout reveals an underside for investors of a steady 2017 rally: Shares of giant tech firms are cropping up everywhere, complicating efforts to diversify portfolios.