In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GYM TECH SALES LTD.
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Climbing wall, solarium dining room among the unique touches in this $1.6-million Noe home
By Emily Landes - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
If you become the new owner of 437 Valley Street in Noe Valley, you can probably go ahead and cancel your gym membership. Between the steep hills in the neighborhood, the three flights of stairs down to the backyard and the home’s built-in climbing wall, we have a feeling your fitness level will be just
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Your Gym's Tech Wants to Know You Better
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
From cardio equipment that can talk to your Apple Watch to sensors that track your movements, a new slate of technology embedding itself at your health club.
- Seven People You're Definitely Not Tipping Enough
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Do you know how much money to leave for the hotel housekeeper or the gym employee who's constantly giving you towels? Moneyish's Catey Hill has the answers.