Don’t let your website visitors get away! Use these tips from Spencer Brooks of Brooks Digital. ~Kristina Guest Post by Spencer Brooks Last year, I uncovered some data that shocked me. I was browsing through one of our client’s Google Analytics reports when I came across an alarming trend. There, in the demographic data, lay […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GWR CARPENTRY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Why Visitors Abandon Your Website (And How to Fix It)
By Kristina Leroux, Community Engagement Manager - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Apple, Moving In on Prestige TV, Poaches Two Sony Executives
By BROOKS BARNES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The company’s hiring of two respected leaders, who cultivated shows like “Breaking Bad” at Sony, signaled to Hollywood that Apple is serious about original programming.
- Brooks Koepka Wins the U.S. Open
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Brooks Koepka won the U.S. Open on Sunday, shooting a final round 67 to take the tournament by four shots. It is the 27-year-old American’s first career major title.
- Brooks Koepka Wins U.S. Open for His First Major Title
By KAREN CROUSE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Koepka’s winning score of 16-under tied Rory McIlroy’s U.S. Open record for lowest total under par, set in 2011.
- For Your Consideration: An Increasingly Lavish Emmy Campaign Season
By JOHN KOBLIN and BROOKS BARNES - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Encouraged by streaming services like Netflix, networks are spending heavily to get their shows noticed by prospective Emmy voters.
- On the Runway: The 2017 U.S. Open Winners: Brooks Koepka and ‘Millennial Pink’
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The very rosy palette that many players chose on the tournament’s penultimate day is already a strong favorite with young consumers.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.