The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - GVS QUEENS BLVD. OPTOMETRY P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps is another gorgeous Metroidvania
By Mike Minotti - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Ori and the Blind Forest, as gorgeous a game as you’ll ever see, is getting the sequel it deserves with Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Microsoft revealed Ori and the Will of the Wisps during its Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3) press event in Los Angeles today. The Metroidvania (2D platformers that focus on […]
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- At Least 57 Dead From Forest Fires in Central Portugal
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Forest fires in central Portugal have killed at least 57 people, many of whom died trapped in their cars as flames engulfed a road.
- The Mad Opulence of Dubai, From Water Villas to Fake Forests
By Laura Mallonee - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
It's like Disney World. But more ridiculous.
- 43 Dead in Central Portugal Forest Fires
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Raging forest fires in central Portugal killed at least 43 people, many of them trapped in their cars as flames swept over a road, in what Prime Minister Antonio Costa on Sunday called "the biggest tragedy of human life that we have known in years."