SOUTHPORT, England – Lee Westwood steadfastly refused to comment on his split from long-time manager Andrew “Chubby” Chandler, despite (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GUSS JAGG INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Lee Westwood stays mum on split with 'Chubby' Chandler
By Alistair Tait - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- Lee Westwood splits with Chubby Chandler, will join IMG
By Brentley Romine - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
The golf world has already gone through one major split this summer. Now, it will have to endure another one. According to a (...)
- Golfer faces $65M divorce battle amid cheating accusations
By The Sun - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Golfer Lee Westwood faces a $65 million divorce after his wife accused him of cheating. Laurae Westwood, 42, has filed legal papers in Florida citing the Brit’s misconduct. It is understood the claims relate to her suspicion that he had extra-marital affairs. Westwood, who has won $65 million prize money and earns $6 million a...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.