Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GULF WORLDWIDE EXPRESS USA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- Gulf of Aqaba Treaty: a Saudi Repudiation of the Camp David Accords
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Giving control of the Gulf of Aqaba to Saudi Arabia is a strategic mistake and a security threat.
- Rift in the Gulf: Saudi Arabia and Qatar
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Which side will the U.S. choose?
- Gulf Allies Draw U.S. Into Mideast Rift
Friday Jun 16, 2017
America’s closest Gulf allies have entangled the Trump administration in a longstanding rift in the Mideast as a group of Saudi-led nations pursues a realignment that risks further destabilizing the region and complicating the fight against Islamic State.
- Trump’s Business Ties in Persian Gulf Raise Questions About His Allegiances
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
In the feud among Arab nations, President Trump has supported the ones with which he does business.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.