Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GULF SUMMIT, LLC
2013 - HAWKINS ROAD MANAGEMENT, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Gulf of Aqaba Treaty: a Saudi Repudiation of the Camp David Accords
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Giving control of the Gulf of Aqaba to Saudi Arabia is a strategic mistake and a security threat.
- Rift in the Gulf: Saudi Arabia and Qatar
Monday Jun 26, 2017
Which side will the U.S. choose?
- Gulf Allies Draw U.S. Into Mideast Rift
Friday Jun 16, 2017
America’s closest Gulf allies have entangled the Trump administration in a longstanding rift in the Mideast as a group of Saudi-led nations pursues a realignment that risks further destabilizing the region and complicating the fight against Islamic State.
- Trump’s Business Ties in Persian Gulf Raise Questions About His Allegiances
By DAVID D. KIRKPATRICK - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
In the feud among Arab nations, President Trump has supported the ones with which he does business.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- How Two Gulf Rivals Helped Inflame the Middle East
Monday Jun 12, 2017
The rivalry between Qatar and Saudi Arabia has played out across the whole Middle East and helps to explain the region’s chaos.