NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GUCCI GIRLS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- The Rowdy World of Rap’s New Underground
By JON CARAMANICA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The lo-fi rap that thrives on SoundCloud teems with unruly energy. Can it survive the mainstream?
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- 'Fearless Girl' Steals the Conversation
Monday Jun 19, 2017
The “Fearless Girl” statue facing the charging bull on Wall Street is among the marketing efforts expected to rake up awards when Madison Avenue descends on the French Riviera for the annual Cannes Lions ad festival this week.
- Fashion Ads, a Last Bastion of Print, Are Going Digital
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Luxury companies are turning away from glossy magazines, long the industry’s top venue for advertising. To launch a recent line of watches, Gucci asked social-media artists to write memes.
- Golden Girl Megyn Kelly vs. The Most Hated Man in American Media
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
It seemed like a bold move guaranteed to grab a large audience when Megyn Kelley snagged an interview with Alex Jones...
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Luxury Magazine Advertising Falls, Digital Up
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Fashion brands like Gucci and Louis Vuitton are shifting luxury advertising from print magazines to digital. This is sobering news for the magazine industry, which has long touted luxury brands as one of its most reliable sources of print advertising revenue, even after the shift to digital.