A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
85-05 101 STREET
RICHMOND HILL, NEW YORK, 11418
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GTB IMMIGRATION SERVICES INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- California’s Central Valley Needs More Immigration Lawyers
By Cyndi Suarez - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Immigrants are jumping at the chance to get advice from nonprofits like the Immigrant Legal Resource Center. Funding for immigrant legal support has increased recently and this has allowed nonprofits in the Central Valley to expand their services. Much more needs to be done, however, to make sure immigrants get the legal help they need.
- To Stave Off a Deportation, Cuomo Pardons a 9/11 Volunteer
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The governor expunged the crime of a 9/11 volunteer and undocumented immigrant facing removal by the immigration authorities because of a decades-old conviction.
- Torture Victim, Expecting a U.S. Handshake, Was Given Handcuffs Instead
By NICHOLAS KULISH - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A man who had been beaten and jailed by Venezuelan security agents fled to the United States, but was arrested when he arrived at an asylum interview in Miami.
- Loose Definition of Terrorism Upends a Syrian Asylum Seeker’s Life
By SOMINI SENGUPTA - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Radwan Ziadeh, a dissident who faced persecution in Syria, has been denied asylum because of a measure that targets even groups the United States supports.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”