Trauma surgeons have learned that a series of operations for such wounds have better outcomes than one long operation.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GT BEVERAGE OPERATIONS LIMITED
AROUND THE WEB
- Scalise Faces Prospect of Multiple Operations
By GINA KOLATA - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- White House Correspondents Unhappy With Limits on News Briefings
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The group’s president, Jeff Mason of Reuters, met with Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, on Thursday to discuss the issue to no avail.
- Cuts to Medicaid May Limit Access to Nursing Homes
By JORDAN RAU - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Medicaid, targeted by Republicans’ health care bills, pays for most of the 1.4 million elderly people in nursing homes. Cutbacks to the program may limit their care.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- How Michael Flynn’s Disdain for Limits Led to a Legal Quagmire
By NICHOLAS CONFESSORE, MATTHEW ROSENBERG and DANNY HAKIM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Fired by the military, Mr. Flynn tried to build a lucrative consulting business. Instead, he sparked a scandal.
- Cosby Jurors Are Named, but Judge Limits What They Can Say
By SYDNEY EMBER and RICHARD PÉREZ-PEÑA - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The judge, Steven T. O’Neill, made the unusual ruling on Wednesday, and then released the names after calling the jurors.