Thirty-six percent of U.S. adults are currently using P2P payment services, including 62% of millennials.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
GUY S. PLASSART, JR.
39 ROUTE 9W
HAVERSTRAW, NEW YORK, 10927
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GSP, JR., LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Americans Go Big On P2P Payments
Friday May 12, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Where's The Beef? The Preening De-Cleavage-ization Of Carl's Jr.
Friday Mar 31, 2017
Anti-retrosexuals, rejoice! We've got nothing to lose but the boobs on display in ads for the Hardee's and Carl Jr's food chains!
- Harry Connick Jr. Lists Connecticut Home for $7.5 Million
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The singer and actor has lived at the New Canaan property with his family for nearly 20 years.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- On Pro Basketball: J.R. Smith Is a Dangerous Man on a Team With Nothing to Lose
By SCOTT CACCIOLA - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
One loss from losing in the N.B.A. finals, the Cavaliers cannot compete without contributions from role players like Smith, who has shone in wins over the Warriors.
- Conor McGregor and Floyd Mayweather Jr. Agree to Fight
By KEVIN DRAPER - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
In a long-awaited bout, McGregor, a mixed martial arts fighter and U.F.C. star, will box against Mayweather, who is considered a heavy favorite.