I'm fairly certain streaming video will do well without me. But it has a trust issue it better resolve, for viewers and advertisers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
522A HENRY ST.
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11231
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GS MEDIA LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Great Visionaries And Bad Players
Wednesday May 31, 2017
- The Viewability Trio: Ad Ops, Measurement Science, And Research
Thursday Nov 5, 2015
Throughout the transition to the viewable impression as the core currency of digital advertising, many issues have come up. One subject that has not been addressed sufficiently, however, is the critical link among ad and/or revenue ops, measurement science, and research. It is the combination of the skills, talent, and drive of individuals working in these disciplines that enables better measurement.
- Identifying Mobile Shoppers A Top Priority For 70% Of Retailers
Friday May 19, 2017
Retailers are increasingly looking to personalize shopping experiences by tapping into mobile technology to help them identify their customers -- a top priority for 70% of retailers, according to a new study by BRP Consulting.
- Cortana In Microsoft Edge Finds Best-Priced Shopping Deals
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Search engines and browsers have begun to transform into utilities. The latest move by Microsoft turns its personal assistant Cortana into a shopping guide that searches for better deals on specific items through the Edge browser.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- U.S. Ad Spend Rises In May; Digital Up 16%
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
National TV improved 2% -- broadcast, up 1% and cable, adding 2%. Spot TV buying tacked on a big 21% hike and syndication added 12%. TV networks' digital advertising business grew 15%.