A former Minnesota beauty pageant queen has been convicted for switching the price tags on clothing she bought from Macy’s. Jennifer Kline, a former Mrs. Minnesota — and later, Mrs. America — was convicted Tuesday of felony theft by swindle for creating an elaborate scheme that included conducting fraudulent returns. State law allows for Kline’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GROWTH AND BEAUTY BY JENNIFER THOMAS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ex-beauty queen convicted of elaborate Macy’s theft scheme
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- NOT A GOOD LOOK Ex-beauty queen facing drug-smuggling charges
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
- BEAUTY QUEEN BUSTED Ex-Mrs. America convicted of stealing from Macy's
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.