Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GROVEL & KAPALAA SECOND HANDED CORP
AROUND THE WEB
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Tesla Model S warned driver in fatal crash to put hands on steering wheel
By David Kravets - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Model S driver had hands on steering wheel for 25 seconds during a 37-minute period.
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Congressional panel puts plans for a US Space Corps in 2018 defense budget
By Sean Gallagher - Monday Jul 3, 2017
"Space has not been given adequate priority by our friends in the Air Force," says congressman.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- The Yankees are sinking, and the Red Sox are running away
By George A. King III - Sunday Jul 2, 2017
HOUSTON — Usually the first week of July is far too early to write a baseball obituary but if the Yankees continue to limp at the start of the second half like they did home from Texas on Sunday night, it’s going to be a miserable three months in The Bronx. After flushing a victory...