The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GROUND SOURCE HEATING AND COOLING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Soupman Company's Bankruptcy Case Heats Up
Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The Original Soupman Inc., whose founder was the inspiration for a well-known character on the television series Seinfeld, says a penny stock investor tried to “extort” the company before its bankruptcy filing early this month.
- Summery Espadrilles: Which Heel Height is Right for You?
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
In cool neutral shades, these four rope-soled styles—ranging from flat to strategically steep—will get your summer off the ground.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Too Hot to Fly? Climate Change May Take a Toll on Air Travel
By ZACH WICHTER - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Excess heat in Phoenix grounded more than 40 flights in recent days, and scientists say a warming climate could also mean more turbulent rides.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- ABC News Settles ‘Pink Slime’ Defamation Case With Beef Company
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Well, that was quick: Just a few weeks after Beef Products Inc. and ABC News squared off in the opening arguments of the trial over the broadcaster’s use of the phrase “pink slime” to describe an ingredient in some ground beef, the two sides have agreed to put the whole thing to rest.The settlement’s terms are confidential, reports the …
- 5 things to binge-watch to keep you cool this weekend
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Beat the summer heat by staying in your air-conditioned living room and watching these TV shows and films.