"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GROUND EFFECTS BY JAMES JOSEPH INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- Saint Joseph's University Receives $50 Million From Alumnus
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The gift from alumnus James J. Maguire and his wife, Frances, will bolster SJU's endowment and support a range of program across the university....
- Jaguars determined to develop toughness, strong ground game in camp
Friday Jul 28, 2017
Head coach Doug Marrone wants the Jaguars to have one of the NFL's most effective running games.
- Ohio Judge Shot in Apparent Ambush Attack at Courthouse
By Kalhan Rosenblatt - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Ohio Judge Joseph J. Bruzzese, Jr. was shot outside of the Jefferson County Courthouse in a "deliberate" attack, according to City Manager James Mavromatis.
- Jake Odorizzi carries no-hitter into 7th, Rays edge Twins
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The Tampa Bay Rays continue to make up ground in the wild card race with the win over the Twins.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.