Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GROCERY CITY MARKETS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- State of the Art: In Whole Foods, Bezos Gets a Sustainably Sourced Guinea Pig
By FARHAD MANJOO - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
By purchasing the upscale chain, Jeff Bezos, Amazon’s chief, has a chance to tinker with how people buy groceries — and map the future of the physical store.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.
- Amazon Plans Debt Offering to Finance Whole Foods Deal
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Amazon.com is on track to sell as much as $16 billion of bonds Tuesday to help fund its purchase of Whole Foods Market Inc., making a relatively rare trip to the debt market as it looks to become a major player in the grocery industry.