Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GRIFFITHS FISHER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Carrie Fisher Died From Sleep Apnea and Other Factors, Coroner Says
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The Los Angeles County coroner’s office said investigators have not been able to determine an exact cause of death for the actor who died in December.
- Carrie Fisher Tested Positive for Drugs Before Her Death, Coroner Says
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Ms. Fisher tested positive for cocaine and other drugs when she was admitted to the hospital four days before her death, a toxicology report said.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Star Wars Cantina Talk: You Can Bet Carrie Fisher Would Love 'Episode IX'
By Graeme McMillan - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Here's every bit of Star Wars news you might have missed over the last couple weeks.
- California Today: California Today: Google’s Idea for a New Silicon Valley
By MIKE McPHATE - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Tuesday: A renewal plan for San Jose, Carrie Fisher’s toxicology report, and a guide to free museums in Los Angeles.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Yes, Carrie Fisher would have wanted us to know about the drugs
By Chris Taylor - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
There's a wonderful sight gag in Postcards from the Edge, the movie based on the novel based on Carrie Fisher's life. The Fisher character, just released from drug rehab, is in the kitchen having an argument with her mother. Personifying her cleaner-than-thou attitude, the mother is making herself a smoothie, filling the blender with the healthiest fruit and veggies you can imagine.
And just before hitting the go button, blink and you'll miss it, she adds a generous splash of vodka.
That's it, right there — the kind of societal hypocrisy that Fisher noted and skewered throughout her life, hilariouslySure, I have drug problems, she said. I self-medicate, and I'm not alone. Read more...More about Drugs, Carrie Fisher, Entertainment, Star Wars, and Celebrities