New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GRID ENERGY SOLUTIONS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Rick Perry's Unnecessary Grid Study Could Hurt Renewable Energy
By Chelsea Harvey - Monday Jul 17, 2017
A controversial study of the electric grid, requested by Energy Secretary Rick Perry in April, is finally expected to be released this month.
- Two energy powerhouses join together to make big, grid-tied batteries
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Companies are betting storage will play a major part in a world with more renewables.
- Distributed energy sources can reduce cost of electricity up to 50%, study says
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Traditional grids will have to change. Modeling can help find the best way forward.
- Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway to buy grid giant for $18B
By Reuters - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Berkshire Hathaway Energy, a unit of Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway, said on Friday it would acquire Oncor Electric Delivery in a deal that puts Oncor’s equity value at about $11.25 billion. Berkshire Hathaway Energy said it agreed to buy reorganized Energy Future Holdings Corp., Dallas-based Oncor’s bankrupt parent, for $9 billion in cash. Including debt,...
- Startup Pioneers EV-to-Grid Technology in Pilot at UC San Diego
By Bruce V. Bigelow - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Nuvve, a San Diego cleantech startup, has begun a pilot project with UC San Diego that is intended to demonstrate the feasibility of using electric vehicles as a kind of collective energy storage reservoir for the power grid. After securing a $4.2 million grant from the California Energy Commission this week, Nuvve and UC San […]