The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREY FROG EDITORIAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Sarah Palin Sues New York Times, Claiming Editorial Defamed Her
By SYDNEY EMBER - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Ms. Palin contends that The Times “violated the law and its own policies” when it linked her in an editorial to a mass shooting in January 2011.
- Kermit the Frog is getting a new voice after 27 years
By Associated Press - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Steve Whitmire has voiced the character and made Kermit move since Muppets creator Jim Henson's death in 1990.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Netflix Signs Shonda Rhimes in Counterpunch to ABC and Disney
By JOHN KOBLIN - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Her shows “Grey’s Anatomy,” “Scandal” and others will stay at ABC, but Ms. Rhimes has an exclusive deal to create projects for the streaming giant Netflix.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.