You’ve finally got some outdoor space. Now what are you going to do with it?
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Apr 27, 2011)
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 1998
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1998 - GRENELEFE RECYCLERS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Fix: Creating a Garden Oasis in the City
By MICHELLE HIGGINS - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.
- Eyesore or Blessing? New Safety Feature at Citi Field Divides Fans
By WALLACE MATTHEWS - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
Almost no one is neutral about the protective netting at Citi Field, which places many seats behind a barrier. Many appreciate the safeguards, while some complain it ruins the view.
- Sunday Routine: How Arline Jacoby, Artist, Spends Her Sundays
By ALEXIS CHEUNG - Friday Jul 21, 2017
The 30-year resident of Roosevelt Island reads the obits, talks to her favorite plant, swims, gardens and makes art.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.