Rep. Gregory Meeks (D., N.Y.) questions Wells Fargo CEO John Stumpf on the "bad culture" at Wells Fargo. Photo: AP
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - GREGORY GARNES MD P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Rep. Meeks: 'Bad Culture' at Wells Fargo
Thursday Sep 29, 2016
- At the Dr. Seuss Museum: Oh, the Places They Don’t Go!
By SOPAN DEB - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The new museum dedicated to Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss, in Springfield, Mass., left out some controversial political cartoons.
- Tips On Using A Garden Fork – Learn When To Use A Garden Fork
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Monday Jun 5, 2017
- Different Garden Hoes – Learn How To Use A Hoe For Gardening
By Mary Ellen Ellis - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- Digging Fork Functions: What Is A Digging Fork Used For In Gardens
By Darcy Larum - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Choosing Garden Gloves: Selecting The Best Gloves For Gardening
By Darcy Larum - Sunday Jun 4, 2017
- Boston Marathon Bombing Survivor on Finding Strength
Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
Boston Marathon bombing survivor Rebekah Gregory discusses her recovery from 18 surgeries, including amputation of her leg, on Lunch Break. She and WSJ's Tanya Rivero discuss her new book, "Taking My Life Back," as well as how living with a prosthetic leg affects motherhood, exercising and traveling. Photo: Rebekah Gregory
- 'My Abuelita Told Me' Premieres on WebMD
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
WebMD said it released "My Abuelita Told Me," a five-part bilingual video series developed with Dr. Juan Rivera (known as "Dr. Juan"), a board-certified internist and cardiologist. The series exploresthe reliability of various home remedies, beliefs, and practices that abuelitas (grandmas) have passed down through the generations.