The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
270 WEST 39TH STREET
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10018
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREGG PELLEGRINI, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- These actors with disabilities are wowing theater crowds
By Barbara Hoffman - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Gregg Mozgala was born with cerebral palsy; Katy Sullivan, without lower legs. Yet there they are, delivering knockout performances in off-Broadway’s “Cost of Living.” In the play, the actors are in wheelchairs, but they don’t use them in real life. When they emerge for their curtain call — he running out with a sloping gait,...
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.