The Danish Foreign Ministry says that both will use only renewable energy as a power source and "thereby contribute to Denmark achieving its renewable energy goals."
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GREENSKIES RENEWABLE ENERGY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Apple to open new data center in Denmark
Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Germany’s power sector making serious strides in renewable energy
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
But the country is still struggling with heating and transportation.
- The Nazi Origins of Renewable Energy (and Global Warming)
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The intellectual origins of renewable energy and global warming had their beginnings during an ugly period of history.
- Rick Perry's Unnecessary Grid Study Could Hurt Renewable Energy
By Chelsea Harvey - Monday Jul 17, 2017
A controversial study of the electric grid, requested by Energy Secretary Rick Perry in April, is finally expected to be released this month.
- It’s always windy somewhere: Balancing renewable energy in Europe
By John Timmer - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
Harnessing wind in the Balkans and Scandinavia would get Europe consistent power.