Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring backPITTSFORD, N.Y. (AP) — A scuba-diving treasure hunter who found an American Hockey League Hall of Fame ring in one of New York's Finger Lakes is returning it to its owner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREENMAN INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Hockey Hall of Famer Dick Gamble to get ring back
Monday Jul 24, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- Hall of Fame driver John Campbell: last drive in New Jersey
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Hall of Famer John Campbell is getting behind the sulky one last time in New Jersey after arguably the greatest driving career in harness racing history
- Andy Roddick inducted into Tennis Hall of Fame
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Andy Roddick says jokingly he can now keep Roger Federer from a unanimous selection for the International Tennis Hall of Fame.
- Outside Collectors for I.R.S. Are Accused of Illegal Practices
By STACY COWLEY and JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG - Friday Jun 23, 2017
A group of Democratic senators obtained call scripts from companies collecting overdue tax debt and found what they said were a variety of abuses.