A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GREENE & SILVER LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Sheldon Silver’s 2015 Corruption Conviction Is Overturned
By BENJAMIN WEISER - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court cited a 2016 U.S. Supreme Court ruling involving a former Virginia governor that changed the rules for a corruption prosecution.
- A Mets’ silver lining is coming from an unlikely source
By Ethan Sears - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
It isn’t easy to find a silver lining in a team that has disappointed as much as the Mets, even after an uplifting 6-5 win over the A’s on Saturday night. But if that silver lining does exist, it comes in the form of Jose Reyes. In the second inning of Saturday night’s contest, Reyes...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Former N.Y. Assembly speaker Sheldon Silver's conviction overturned
By USA TODAY Network-New York - By USA TODAY Network-New York - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Appeals court overturns the 2015 corruption conviction of New York's former top lawmaker.