“Hao Qiu!”, or “good shot” in Mandarin. Music to the ears of 22 Golfweek course raters on a first-ever two-week golf tour (...)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - GREENACRES GOLF COURSE, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Golfweek raters take unprecedented 2-week golf trip to China
By Bradley S. Klein - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Dr. Bob Winters explains how weighing cost vs. reward can transform your game.
By Dr. Bob Winters - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Dr. Bob Winters explains how making smarter decisions on the course using a cost vs. reward formula can transform your game.
- Jack Nicklaus: 'Very hard time' ahead for Tiger Woods
By USA TODAY Sports - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
ALDIE, Va. — Sitting across from a course that he designed at a charity tournament that raised more than $1 million, Jack Nicklaus (...)
- He Brought the U.S. Open to a Cow Pasture. All It Cost Was His Fortune.
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Bob Lang poured millions of dollars into the course that will host this week’s U.S. Open. His obsession also left him deep in debt and without a golf course.
- So Yeon Ryu shoots course-record 61 for 5-shot lead at NW Arkansas Championship
By Kevin Casey - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
A few weeks off was all So Yeon Ryu needed to kick-start what is shaping up to be possibly the best year of her LPGA career. The (...)
- Senior Opens scheduled for Nebraska, Pennsylvania courses
By AP - By AP - Monday Jun 26, 2017
US Senior Opens scheduled for Nebraska course in 2021 and Pennsylvania course in 2022
- How Sister Paulette LoMonaco Spends Her Sundays
By JOHN LELAND - Friday May 12, 2017
The executive director of the nonprofit Good Shepherd Services spends much of the day in prayer, and on the golf course.
- The Small Business Report, January 12, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 12, 2016
New opportunities in marketing and public relations; why golf courses are a new target for the tax man; and a trend for small business money managers to watch.