The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 25, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREEN VEGETARIAN RESTAURANT INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- The Simple Menu Innovations That Science Says Can Get People To Order Vegetarian Options
By Adele Peters - Monday Jun 19, 2017
It turns out we put vegetables in hard-to-find places and describe them in less-than-appetizing ways. Can a few simple nudges cut down on our meat consumption?
Take two menu items: “slow-roasted caramelized zucchini bites” and “nutritious green zucchini.” Science says you’re more likely to pick the first. That’s just some of the findings in a new study that tested using different language to describe vegetables, which could be an important factor in the quest to get people to eat less meat.
- Robot Revolution: Amazon’s Move Signals End of Line for Many Cashiers
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The next jobs set to disappear may be ones that are a bigger part of people’s daily lives: retail workers and cashiers in stores and restaurants.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Sydney’s New Guard: Five Restaurants Leading the Way
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
This Australian city’s dining scene, already steeped in Asian cuisines, is suddenly showing a more global reach.
- Famous Chefs Tell Us Where To Eat The Best Barbecue In The Country
By Alia Stearns - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
You will not be surprised to learn that this post isn't vegetarian-friendly.
- A Baltimore Restaurant Has Started A Donation Campaign After Losing 30 Workers To Fears Of An ICE Raid
By emmieodea - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
BoatHouse restaurant staffers fled after ICE demanded an audit of worker's documentation, so the owner is donating money to support them.
- Marketing 'Green' To Fuchsia Verticals
Thursday May 19, 2016
Much as we wish everyone was committed to going green, we're just not there yet. Still, there are often ways to promote green products and services without labeling them as such outright - which stillhelps the world, while taking the pressure off decision-makers whose company values or mission may not align with the green movement directly. Here's how.