Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 28, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 02, 1974
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1974 - GREEN VALLEY PRODUCE INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- Two Protesters Disrupt ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A production of the Shakespeare play was interrupted by protesters objecting to a scene where a character resembling President Trump is murdered.
- Jimi Hendrix Park Opens at Last, With a Purple Flourish
By GREGORY SCRUGGS - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The green space in Seattle has been caught up in a decade of delays and financial woes. Its ribbon-cutting came on the 50th anniversary of Monterey Pop.
- Nat Geo Turns Activist Content Producer
Monday May 1, 2017
From a live-action documentary about human travel to Mars to a fascinating new look at Jane Goodall's first trip to Tanzania's Gombe National Park, National Geographic is going all in on activism.
- Silicon Valley Investors Flexed Their Muscles in Uber Fight
By KATIE BENNER - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Start-up financiers have deferred boardroom control to founders in recent years. Travis Kalanick’s ouster indicates that could be changing.
- State of the Art: Uber’s Lesson: Silicon Valley’s Start-Up Machine Needs Fixing
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Travis Kalanick, who stepped down as Uber’s C.E.O., had many enablers who turned a blind eye to the company’s faults because it was growing quickly.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.