After canceling a Hudson River train tunnel, Gov. Chris Christie diverted some of the funding to a lightly used Seastreak service to Jersey City and Hoboken.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - GREEN TRANSPORTATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Millions Meant for Rail Tunnel Subsidize Ferry Rides for a Few
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries Reported
By Reid Nakamura, provided by
- Friday Jul 21, 2017
‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries ReportedFirst plane crash.According to the New York Daily News, the flight was operated by Tailwind Air Service. First plane crash.Read original story ‘Scrubs’ Creator Bill Lawrence’s Plane Crashes in East River, No Injuries Reported At TheWrap
- In a ‘Summer of Hell,’ Grand Central May Be a Bit of Heaven
By DAVID W. DUNLAP - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Amtrak will temporarily restore some intercity service to Grand Central Terminal to relieve pressure on the beleaguered Pennsylvania Station.
- Lawrence Jones: 'Black folks have never wanted a handout'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.