The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN STOP DELI INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Elon Musk announces underground Hyperloop that does NY to DC in 29 minutes
By Chris Mills - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
On Thursday, Elon Musk announced that he's secured "verbal government approval," whatever that is, to build a Hyperloop linking Washington DC to New York City, stopping in Baltimore and Philadelphia on the way.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Whole Foods recalls tuna salad that was labeled as chicken
By David K. Li - Monday Jul 3, 2017
M?aybe they thought Chicken of the Sea was really chicken?. Tri-state area Whole Foods ?supermarkets ?recalled ?their deli-sold chicken salad over the weekend, because it’s actually tuna salad ?— accidentally mislabeled by the maker, feds and company officials said. Willow Tree Poultry Farm in Attleboro, Massachusetts, sent out 440 pounds of tuna that was mistakenly...
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
As part of the deal with the former pro tennis player, the city will create a new position within the agency that investigates police misconduct.