Microsoft continues to further consolidate its operating system development.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN SERVER TECHNOLOGIES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Windows Server to copy Windows 10, get twice-yearly feature updates
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- AMD Launches Fight Against Intel in Lucrative Server-Chip Market
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Advanced Micro Devices began selling a new generation of chips for the servers that drive computing in data centers, challenging Intel in that high-margin market for the first time in years.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Serious privilege escalation bug in Unix OSes imperils servers everywhere
By Dan Goodin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
“Stack Clash” poses threat to Linux, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, and other OSes.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- AMD muscles in on Xeon’s turf as it unveils Epyc
By Peter Bright - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Multiply a Ryzen by four and all of a sudden Intel has some real competition.
- Time Warner Signs $100 Million Deal With Snap for Shows and Ads
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In a wide-ranging deal with Snap Inc., Time Warner Inc.’s Turner cable channels and the Warner Bros. studio will create up to 10 original shows a year for the ephemeral messaging app in genres including scripted drama and comedy.