Even if we're loathe to admit that climate change is a thing, it makes sense for those who use the most energy to do what they can to keep their carbon footprint in check, which puts the medicalindustry right up near the top of the list.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
91- GRACE AVENUE
TICON DEROGA, NEW YORK, 12883
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - GREEN MOUNTAIN MEDICAL TRANSPORTATION INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Tech Helping Medical Devices Go Green
Wednesday Oct 21, 2015
- What to Pack for a Galápagos Trip
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Snorkeling gear, a day pack and a sun hat are musts for a visit to the islands.
- Rape Victim Sues Uber After Learning Company Exec Obtained, Shared Her Medical Records
By Kate Cox - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The 2014 rape of an Uber passenger by her driver was in the news again recently when it was reported that an Uber executive had not only obtained the woman’s medical records in an attempt to discredit her, but shared them with others at the company. Now the passenger is suing the ride-hailing service for invading her privacy.Attorneys for …
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- About New York: How to Fix Mounting Miseries on the Subway? Political Bickering Isn’t the Answer
By JIM DWYER - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Investigating the cause of Tuesday’s derailment could help address the subway’s many underlying problems.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Uber Is Sued by Woman Who Was Raped by One of Its Drivers in India
By MIKE ISAAC - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The suit, coming after revelations that the company had obtained and mishandled the victim’s medical records, also named the C.E.O., Travis Kalanick.
- “It’s Shame On Us If We Blow It”: Highlights From NY Seizes the Momentum
By Ben Fidler - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Mike Foley, a drug industry veteran and director of the Tri-Institutional Therapeutics Discovery Institute, has a pointed message for the New York life sciences industry: Don’t waste the moment. Changing the course of New York biotech has been a saga that dates back to the 1990s, and as Xconomy has detailed, progress has been made […]