NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - GREEN LION GROUP INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Use Your Green Words Wisely
Wednesday Sep 16, 2015
When it comes to selling green or energy-efficient products, we marketers tend to throw around a lot of jargon. But do consumers really speak our language? A recent research report from Shelton Groupshows that some green buzzwords are big consumer favorites, while others are total turnoffs.
- New York City and James Blake Resolve Excessive-Force Claim
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
- Ron Howard talks branded entertainment at Cannes Lions
By Claire Atkinson - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
Imagine Entertainment founder Ron Howard was in Cannes on Friday to advance a plan with marketers to create branded entertainment. He said investment company Raine Group, run by Joe Ravitch and Jeff Sine, had helped the firm broaden its business plan beyond making movies and TV series. “We have occasionally done some branded-content business, but...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Rethinking Middle America's Marketers
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Stagwell Group President Mark Penn and McCann Chairman and CEO Harris Diamond discuss new ways of advertising to Middle American audiences at Cannes Lions Festival.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.